Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦300,000 – ₦400,000
- The Finance Manager would be responsible for reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts,
- and preparing financial forecasts.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other ransactions)
- Manage the company’s financial, accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Candidates must have sound knowledge of management operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.