Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Bowmenn is a tech-enabled last-mile logistics platform that connects truck owners with businesses and individuals to provide on-demand delivery of goods and household equipment conveniently from the shortest distance to the last – mile.
On our on-demand platform, you are never short of options( Trucks, Pickups, and Vans) for your moving and hauling needs
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Logistics
About the job
- We are looking for Fleet Officers who will be responsible for, among other things, aiding in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, and inspection to guarantee operating efficiency.
- Contact truck drivers and owners by phone, email, or chat.
- Assisting in the hiring of qualified truck drivers for the fleet.
- Collaborate with internal divisions to satisfy the demands of customers.
- Creating effective driving schedules in order to optimize earnings.
- Managing truck drivers to ensure stringent timetable adherence.
- All trucks under their supervision must be registered and licensed.
- Finding methods to reduce expenses while increasing earnings
- Keeping meticulous records of vehicle upkeep and inspection
- Monitoring truck driver conduct and providing excellent customer service
- 2+ years of experience in logistics.
- Transportation industry experience.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You must reside in Ikeja and its environs
- You must be able to speak Hausa fluently.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.