Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combinin…
Read more about this company
Fleet / Truck Maintenance Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Logistics
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.