Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Front Desk/Admin Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- HND/B.Sc. in Business Administration, or related fields.
- 2 years’ experience in a Front Desk/Admin Officer role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter, well organized, and a prolific multi-tasker.
- Welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Receive, sort, report and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook).
- Ensure office supplies are monitored, managed, and restocked as at when due.
- Inspect projects upon completion to track vendor’s compliance with initial agreement.
- Ensure cleanliness of Office premise by effective supervision of the cleaning staff.
- Routine inspection of infrastructure, general office equipment (furniture, lightings, fittings) and office premise to ensure they are clean and in good working order.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.