Aspire Consulting is an industry leader in Business/organizational development and custom learning. Celebrating business success since Aspire was founded in 2012, we recognize what it takes to build learning strategies, develop talent, and improve results. We are proud of the partnerships we have formed around the globe and achievements made along the way.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Salary Range ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
- We are looking for a qualified Front-End Developer to join our Development Team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You must have a working knowledge of website design and development
- If you’re interested in creating user-friendly web applications, writing code, and moving forward in your career this is the job for you.
- Responsibilities will include translation of designs and ideas to actual code. You will be a part of the creative technology team, working with product designers, fellow developers, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will also work on tool maintenance and upkeep.
- Work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- Must have 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design & prototyping applications such as Figma, Adobe photoshop.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.