MANDOS NIGERIA is committed to providing world class professional services in Human resources tailored to consistently exceed the expectations of our clients by providing a distinctively cohesive team of specialized Human resource managers and thoughtful leaders. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services..
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Internships / Volunteering
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Conducting Research and Assisting Supervisor where possible.
- Participating in workshops, and team-building workshops.
- Compiling Reports and making Presentations to other staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- To be successful as a Graduate Trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department.
- An outstanding Graduate Trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.