Ã‰clat HR is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. Our portfolio represents a team of problem solvers. Our team represents a diverse spectru…
Read more about this company
Head of Commercial Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We seek a Head of Commercial Services who can deliver on the following:
Strategic planning / Business Growth:
- Develop plans for new products or services based on market research and customer feedback.
- Building a high performing sales team to execute end to end sales including outreach, pitching, getting alignment, negotiation, closing deals and implementation.
- Designing and implementing a strategic plan that expands our customer base and ensure its strong presence while maximizing sales revenue and profit.
- Lead the development of commercial strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Develop sales strategies that align with corporate objectives to meet revenue goals.
- Creating a vision for the company’s future direction by identifying new markets, products, and services that will boost profits.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities to develop new accounts and channels for the business.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meeting to market the company’s product.
- Contribute innovatively to the business by devising new strategies in reaction to market changes.
- Develop strategies for market segmentation.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in customer base, market share, sales, and profit.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, biannual, and annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company’s services
- Builds networks and spheres of influence to grow prospect lists.
- Close business deals within standard target time.
- To represent the company at various networking & Business events.
Sales & Marketing Analysis:
- Provide researches on the market that is customer segmentation (age, purchasing capability etc )
- Serve as a liaison between marketing departments and other departments within an organization to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services.
- Stay up to date with recent trends relating to the industry in the market.
- Revamp sales model & contribute to the marketing model.
- Analyze revenue base and actual sales cost.
- Develop and manage Go-to-Market Strategy and work cross-functionally to define measurable objectives and key results for short- and long-range planning purposes, constantly reporting on metrics and driving transformation by leveraging data.
- Ensuring a robust after-sales process to deliver strong customer engagement
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
Business Development and Partnerships:
- Develop. write, plan, and coordinate the implementation of business plans/proposals and the penetration of existing and new markets.
- Develop a market feedback mechanism regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product/services development ideas.
- Build solid relationships with customers, OEM’s and partners as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Establish beneficial business relationships with other businesses and clients (B2B & B2C & B2P).
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all company offerings and expert industry knowledge to identify and exploit profitable business opportunities.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within an organization, including management teams, suppliers, vendors, and other outside partners.
- Creating long-term partnerships with suppliers, vendors, and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of business operations.
- Responsible for developing and driving the B2C and B2B sales and marketing strategies for TMG.
- Coordinate the research of emerging trends and recommend new product offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Build and operate a state-of-the-art client centric client experience processes to ensure every interaction between client and the organization.
- Ensure clients complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Manage client feedback
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers to improve and maintain overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Support the shared vision and act as a change agent by utilizing various change management techniques to enhance business process and operational excellence.
- Support the CEO, and other company executives on matters pertaining to marketing and customer activities, and ensure all functions are operating together effectively to achieve the corporate objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and nurture professional and personal growth within and without the commercial department.
- To serve as a cultural champion and an emblem of Torchmark values
- Review financial reports and budgets to monitor performance against set objectives
- Represent the Company and develop relationships with regional regulatory, government, institutional and business leaders.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients outside business contacts.
- Ensure compliance with best business practices while selling the company’s product and services.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for immediate subordinates and YPs.
- Prepare regular monthly management reports.
- Manages team performance, engagement, and development to deliver optimal results.
- Manage inventory levels and ensure appropriate inventory levels are always maintained.
- Be constantly aware of the activities of your team.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in business development, sales, and marketing of similar products.
- Atleast 2 years in a Mid/Senior Management role.
- Relevant professional qualification
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of engagement with C-suite stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills; extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
- Stakeholder Management; Ability to develop relationships with regulatory government and business leaders. Seasoned experience influencing internal and external stakeholders with skill and diplomacy.
- Execution: Ability to manage and allocate financial and people resources to execute operational and business plans/models.
- Client focus; Ability to determine the strategic business direction to best meet clients evolving needs.Core focus on continued service excellence by evaluating and analyzing departmental decisions that impact customer advocacy.
- Passionate about customers and demonstrated experience at building strong relationships.
- Good industry knowledge: The renewable energy space and excellent understanding of the industry and experience in evaluating and implementing energy services to customers.
- Ability to generate revenue tied to organization’s objectives and building effective business models.
- Accountability for lead generation and revenue.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to strategically engage clients/prospects.
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Proficient in functions of MS Office and Google work space.
- N400,000 monthly.
- Competitive pay & benefits (plus Commission on profit for sales and projects).
- Premium Health insurance cover.
- Call card allowances.
- Consistent Learning and Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the job title as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile