Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with loca…
Read more about this company
Head of Digital Property Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Company: Harmony Facility Management Limited.
Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
Employment Type: On-Site
ABOUT HARMONY PROPERTY HUB.COM
Today in Nigeria and across the world, the search for property purchase, rent and lease starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That’s a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn’t always a smooth process. The Harmony Property Hub.com is committed to building a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers achieve maximum visibility of all their products and services while ensuring that the property buying and leasing public enjoy the fastest, easiest, most inclusive and reliable access to all sorts of property available for sales, rent and lease.
Our Mission is to connect every home buyer and prospective tenant with the right agent and authentic owners at the right time to help them in their property acquisition journey.
Our strategic goal is to become one of the first three leading property websites in Nigeria. We shall strive to be the preferred place for Nigerian property seekers to find details of all properties available to buy, rent or lease by creating the most convenient and effective way for all property seekers to find their next property.
Our unique selling proposition shall always be to provide the widest, up-to-date property information, accessible 24 hours a day to anyone with internet access at no cost and extremely comprehensive in terms of the volume and varieties of properties available in the market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HEAD OF DIGITAL PROPERTY MARKETING
The goal of this position is to drive incremental revenue for the business by extending Harmony Property Hub.com products and services into new markets, verticals, industries, or channels or innovating new solutions that add value to new and existing clients. This role will have responsibility for helping lead the vision and strategy for new vertical market opportunities as well as develop, handle and grow key current strategic alliance relationships. This is an enterprise sales position. This position will need to work at all levels of the organization and require cross-functional leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the head of digital property marketing, you will work collaboratively across functions in a highly matrixed environment to launch new partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with Harmony Property Hub’s’ products and services.
The most strategic assignment of the Unit is develop a strategy to launch the product and onboard millions of agents, home owners, short-let apartment companies to enlist their products on our digital platform under the free-listing window. Secondly, the unit needs to develop a roadmap for recruiting and onboarding state business development agents who will be placed on commission. Their responsibility will be as follows:
- Develop a massive database of all local real estate agents, realtors, hotels, short-let apartment owners and market them to list their products and services on our digital platform
- Source and close deals for paid digital marketing adverts on our platform across multiple segments
- Develop and implement state level marketing campaigns (including street hitting, road shows, prospective customers engagement and distribution of flyers) to create the widest visibility for our platform as the go-to digital marketing hub in their respective local markets
- Prospect and Execute strategic partnerships that can boost the visibility and market penetration of our platform, its product and services in their areas of jurisdiction
- Actively source for direct placement of properties by home owners for a fee thereby acting as digital property marketers in the local environment.
- The Head of Digital Property Marketing is expected to play the entire role of the state agents at the national level.
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing new product and service offerings and creating new vertical channels for revenue and market growth
- Ability to create new and creative partnership solutions and joint value propositions
- Strong networking and influence management skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Ability to present to senior level executives as well as run and facilitate working sessions
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and track record of delivering results
- Solid financial and product pricing and development experience
- Relevant management certification and Professionals membership is a plus
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Find, develop, implement, execute strategic business line expansion and vertical growth expanding revenue streams and channels for business growth
- Experience with enterprise sale-cycle and reaching C-level executives
- Ability to prospect, cold call and get to the right decision makers in a complex, large organization
- Strong understanding and relationship with product organization in a fast-paced software company
- Identify and qualify potential strategic alliance partners and lead the development of a joint business case and value proposition
- Understand alliance partner needs and partnering drivers, manage and help ensure fulfillment of expectations, identify alliance risk factors, and develop and implement risk mitigation
- Build and run alliance business plans with joint targets for annual business achievement
- Lead contract negotiations and handle partner referral and teaming agreements including baseline terms and conditions that govern the relationship
- Build the go to market planning and execution for key alliance relationships, including running the lead generation and sales alignment processes
- Run the strategic alliance governance process and ensure quarterly business reviews and other governance processes are implemented as needed1
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- 5+ years of experience in digital sales, marketing and property management industry
- 5+ years of experience in Real estate preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in software enterprise sales, customer/partnership management and/or new business development
- 3-5+ years of experience with creating mutually beneficial partnerships that could leverage existing assets within the organization
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management or a related field.
- A solid strategic alliances partner manager track record, including building successful programs with the partner that led to net-new incremental business for the company
Very attractive + Pension.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.