The firm was established in 1992 and has continued to provide qualitative value added services to its diverse, ever growing clientele in different sectors of the economy. The firm is endowed with highly competent and experienced professionals with a wide exposure to all aspects of accounting, financial management and general business administration.
Read more about this company
Head of Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Deliver comprehensive & accurate monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements for management decision-making.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews of the agency’s performance.
- Be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of budgets and financial reports for the agency, including statements of income and financial position, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Review and standardize efforts towards attaining the company’s financial goals and minimizing business risks.
- Review reports and analyze projections of revenue and income against actual figures and be highly involved in planning and improvement methods process.
- Develop financial models particularly for effective cash flow & treasury management.
- Work in collaboration with the tax consultants and auditors for effective tax planning.
- Exhibit high standards of performance/leadership worthy of emulation by the entire Finance team.
- Motivate, mentor and direct the training and management development of finance staff.
- Conduct year end appraisals of direct reports.
- Conduct any other assignments as delegated by the Managing Director.
- Provide insights to existing & new government regulations / policies as it affects the agency and advise on actions to be taken to comply with them / minimize unfavourable effects.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree
- 8 – 10 years’ post-ICAN qualification experience.
- At least 3 years’ cognate experience in a similar role working with the MD/CEO and senior management staff.
- Prior agency experience would be an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Proficiency with Sage Evolution accounting software.
- A demonstrated record of success in managing the finance function & making major contributions to organizational growth.
- Proven understanding of IFRS accounting standards and the relevant requirements of the Financial Reporting Council.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and most recent Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.