Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.
MUTUAL is stro…
Read more about this company
Head of Finance & Treasury
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Head of Finance & Treasury will have overall responsibility for finance function and anchor strategic planning, implementation, budgeting, forecasting and managing and running of all the finance activities of the bank.
Do you have the following?
- First Degree / equivalent, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or in a related field with professional qualification [ACCA, ACA, etc]
- Microfinance Certification Programme and certificate in Microfinance Banking (CIBN)
- A minimum of 7 years’ diverse experience (i.e. banking, insurance, microfinance, etc.) as well as, experience in multi-functional roles within the industry with senior management experience within the financial services industry.
- Prior microfinance experience is desirable, particularly within a microfinance bank with international ties.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.