Strongmas Residence Development is a member of the Strongmas group. Established several years ago as Cerebral Homes before it metamorphosed to its current name.
Strongmas Residences was borne out of the idea of making exotic homes affordable to the middle class. Strongmas believes unvaryingly to quality and customer satisfaction. Over the years have built…
Read more about this company
Health and Safety Officer (HSE)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- City Lekki
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
- Carry out risk assessments and develop strategy to reduce risks.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- Participate in the project safety committee and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor’s safety plans in line with SCNL standard.
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
- Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment.strongm[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.