Pushresume is a platform dedicated to close the gap between Employers and Jobseekers, by providing both online and offline employment support services
Read more about this company
Heavy-duty Truck Mechanic
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
We are hiring for a client of ours in the automobile space. The mechanic will be responsible for inspecting and repairs of vehicles, light trucks and Heavy-duty trucks. The mechanic will also oversee maintenance inspections, monitor inventory, assemble mechanical components, and perform repairs.
- Build and assemble mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on trucks
- Clean and apply lubricants to engine components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to trucks or vehicle users.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.