Gigat System Ltd is a clean-tech company engaged in Net Zero Energy Building
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
1. We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent, develop policies and manage procedures. Be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work, knowledgeable about various HR functions, able to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Recruiting potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Verifying applicants’ references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Liaising with the Legal Department to update compliance for human resource with federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Requirements and Qualifications
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Great people skills and professional attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Five years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management, payroll management and record keeping
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law & best practices
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.