Vedic Lifecare has been set up with the objective of enhancing the standard and quality of healthcare in Nigeria. Established with clinical and management support from ManipalHospitals, it is a first-of-its-kind medical facility in this region. The facility offers a range of advanced healthcare curative, preventive, wellness and aesthetic services, all under…
Read more about this company
HR Intern (Female – Fixed Term)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR  , Internships / Volunteering
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Arrange interviews and attend where possible
- Give feedback to candidates following interviews
- Conducting inductions of new employees
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like biometric attendance records, leaves, etc.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- And any other tasks as may be assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- One year experience as an HR assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office especially MS Excel & MS Word
- Efficiency and organizational ability
- High level of attention to details
- High level of confidentiality.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.