Never pay money for any certification or fee to an employer. Not sure, contact us
Beebeejump is a professional new energy technology research and product development,production, sales for the integration of high-tech enterprise, positive fusion in today’s world energy electricity, information industries frontier technology, is committed to research and development, with full power solutions to provide clients with systematic product…
Read more about this company
HR / Training Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Salary Range ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Publish and remove job ads
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department etc.
- Develop training and on-boarding materials, arrange to provide corporate material ( business card, ID,uniform etc.) and other working tools.
- Responsible for training materials of all staff,schedule the regular training monthly and annually or whenever it’s due to be needed.
- Responsible for the exit staff report and process the exited documents.
- Responsible for ongoing professional development & regular employee performance reviews.
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll and budget for the forthcoming month.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they are eligible for) and grievance.
- Monitor regular staff attendance,staff dress code and staff behaviour in order to maintain the apt office decorum.
- Attend management meetings and prepare MOM for the same.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy,happy&vibrant working atmosphere in addition to organizing Interdepartmental gatherings and schedule staff related celebrations.
- Prepare Pension,PAYE,NHF, ITF, NSITF Schedules monthly. (All statutory obligations)
- Maintain Insurance details & liaise with HMO/Insurance brokers to update employee records regularly and obtain benefits for affected staff.
- Prepare daily operational expenses sheet and report to the management about fund requirements for staff welfare etc.
- Liaise with legal service providers for corporate compliance issues etc.
- Liaise with Property agents for new properties or for issues with existing properties.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant.
- Minimal of 4 years of work experience as an HR & Admin/Training Manager in a similar role.
- Female HR/Training Manager (4 – 6 years)
- Familiarity with OA system& Basic Accountancy.
- In-depth knowledge of labour legislation,CAC & other legal compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office & any basic accounting software.
- Listening, problem-solving,immense inter-personal & Organizational skills.
- Commanding,mature,calm, loyal and compassionate and have strong integrity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and have strong coaching skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile