Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations in 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The enterprise was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 1997 but later emerged as a registered limited liability company on February 16, 2004. It has carried on business as a promotional products and corporate…
Read more about this company
Human Resource Administrator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
To be a successful HR Administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR Administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities. You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Supervising general administration and facility management of the office which includes daily and quarterly cleanliness, fumigation and maintenance
- Supervising the operations of support staff (office assistant/cleaner)
- Properly filing of all documents
- Effectively manage the recruitment process of new employees which includes Job post, applicant test and interview, and on boarding process.
- Facilitating employee KPIs every 6-months.
- Working effectively with accounts department on cash disbursement, auditing, account filing, stock taking, etc
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, book club and quarterly team-building events.
- Preparing the agenda and summary report for the weekly meetings.
- Maintaining internal records for employees, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation such as HMO, Salaries, PAYE, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Maintain and updating all cooperate documents such as Company policies, Company Organogram, Company E-documents, employee handbook, leave allowance, company profile, company property state form, and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
HR Administrative Requirements:
- University Degree in Business Administration or any related course
- Certification in human resources, management or similar.
- Proven experience of 2-years (minimum) in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
- Must reside around Lagos Island & its environs
- Must be willing to resume immediately
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.