Midaspage & Company is a global professional services firm solving problems for a wide range of private organizations and public institutions
We create defensible ideas
We are resourceful in solving problems and in delivering services to our clients.
We spur our clients for superior performance to maximize shareholders’ returns and achieve their corpora…
Read more about this company
Human Resource and Administrative Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labor engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Periodically review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Support the performance review process;provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of performance reviews.
- Work with management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Humanities, Sciences or other Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years Experience in a similar role
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.