Pruvia integrated limited was conceived in 2006, as regards its incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. it originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and with…
Read more about this company
Human Resources Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- The successful candidate will support the HR department in various HR-related tasks, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and benefits administration.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a flair for marketing, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Support the recruitment process by posting job openings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Assist with new employee onboarding, including preparing orientation materials and conducting orientation sessions.
- Maintain HR records and ensure the accuracy of data in HRIS and personnel files.
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide support for offboarding processes.
- Assist with employee relations activities, including conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department as needed.
- Must be able to work with less supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, preferably in a support role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS software.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Must reside within the mainland axis (ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ikeja )
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to [email protected] and the subject should be the job title/ location.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.