Vines Realty is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity. We bring our expertise to every project handled by our experienced team, prov…
Read more about this company
Human Resources Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are looking for a skilled Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the workforce can perform optimally, ensuring that sufficient people are recruited, retained, trained, and supported to fulfil the company goals and commitments.
- As such, HR’s remit includes health and safety, recruitment, training, payroll, and more. You will be responsible for ensuring discipline, and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly skilled and efficient, give us a chance to meet you.
- We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Provide management with the information on development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures as well as on SOPs for staff.
- Preparing Job descriptions and KPIs for each role in the organisation.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, managing the hiring process and performing background check on selected candidate for hire.
- Create and implementing effective onboarding plans.
- Organize employee training and development programs.
- Assist in evaluation and performance appraisal system that drives high performance and talent retention.
- Advising management on employee performance problem address disciplinary and grievance issues by bridging management and employee relations.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Build and maintain company culture and create a safe and positive working environment.
- Negotiate salaries, contracts, working conditions and redundancy packages with staff.
- Manage employee growth and Benefits, including incentivizing and reward mechanism.
- Provide support with administrative financial elements such as payroll, compensation, benefits, and pension schemes.
- Monthly audit of Human Resource processes.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital in line with global best practice.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as HR officer, or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials (e.g., PHR from a HR Certification Institute).
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.