Don Quester Consulting specializes in Human Capital Development Services, management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke- interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational /community performance.
Our customized solutions are focused on helping organizations and communities realize the potential of thei…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Location: Ikeja
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Ability to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Ability to obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Ability to prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
- Ability to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Ability to maintain open communication with management and audit committee and document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Ability to conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions and engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSC degree in accounting, finance, or any related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures with proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and sound independent judgment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.