Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together
Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do t…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Develop business relationships with suppliers/vendors and customers.
- Work to understand customers’ needs and how to meet them.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
- Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Present performance data to management.
- Propose improvements to management and customers.
- Stay current on advances in logistics technology and incorporate new technologies into procedures.
- Lead a team of storage/warehousing personnel through process of counting and recording inventory.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts; must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used, and location of all inventories.
- Identify items as coming from or belonging to the customer, keep those items segregated from other production materials/tools, and maintain control of customer inventory.
- Develop and maintain the Master Parts List.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.