International Supply Chain Systems Limited (ISCS) Limited is an Import/export Customs License Clearing and Forwarding Consultant Agency with vast experience in project shipment and supply chain management. We provide customized import and export services that ensures that clients are relieved of unnecessary stress and hassle, which enable them focus on their…
Read more about this company
IT Manager (with Administrative Experience)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- City Apapa
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Supervise the IT and computer systems.
- Head a team and collaborate with employees.
- Work with different departments on projects.
- Hands on experience with problem solving and customer support.
- Ensure the maintenance of the systems are implemented.
- Regularly check, organise and control the IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage the staff by recruiting, training, communicating the expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop and coordinate systems, policies and procedures in the department.
- Ensure that all the data, network access and systems are secure and protected.
- Regularly ensure backing up of systems.
- Work towards the user’s needs by identifying problem areas and implement solutions quickly.
- Regularly audit systems and study the outcome.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and work in line with the budget.
- Regularly file reports on the functioning of the systems and department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology or related fields.
- 5 – 15 years relevant work experience.
- Prior work experience as an IT manager or in a related position.
- Strong knowledge of technical management and information analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software systems.
- Website development, design and maintenance skill.
- In depth experience with computer network, network administration and installation.
- Knowledge of the best practices in the industry.
- Excellent communication, people and managerial skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- Must reside within Apapa, Ajegunle, Festac, Okota, Yaba, Surulere, Costain and environ.
N60,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should make sure their date of birth and other details are included on their CV.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.