We aspire to be the leading and preferred hotel in Nigeria. * We are committed to exceeding guests’ expectations * We are dedicated to providing Impeccable facilities and personalized services.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ikeja
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
- Salary Range ₦30,000 – ₦50,000/month
- We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen.
- The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms.
- You should also be able to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
- To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma / SSCE / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license IF ANY
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using “Kitchen Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.