As we continue to lead the line in providing affordable housing all across the country and beyond, we are indeed honored to play a vital role in fueling your dreams of owning a house through innovation and trustworthy services, which encapsulates our real estate philosophy.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Legal adviser who will be in charge of attending to all legal issues at our Ikeja Branch.
- Assist in Dealing with legal correspondence; collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce Executive Management Reports as required.
- Assist in Timely Drafting and execution of legal documentation such as land agreements, deed of assignments and contract of engagement.
- Assist in giving legal advice to clients as regards as regards their complaints.
- Review legal matters of clients and that of the company and work upon managing them efficiently.
- Assist in Drafting terms and conditions of company’s estate contracts, agreements and other documents with approval from the directors.
- Must have an LL.B and B.L qualification.
- Should have 4 – 6 years of work experience
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.