Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with loca…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our subsidiary company Harmony Transport Services Limited (Kwara Express), a reputable Transport company in Ilorin currently seeking for passionate and dynamic resources to support our drive for excellence.
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Performing minor repairs such as changing tires, replacing starters, and aligning wheels
- Applying grease and oil to machinery parts to ensure that they run smoothly
- Performing inspections on vehicles to ensure that they meet safety standards before they are put into use
- Troubleshooting problems with vehicles or engines to identify the cause of breakdowns and malfunctions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.