We are a leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company whose major priority centers on the healthy well being of everyone. Our mission is to build a healthier tomorrow for patients , provision of health facilities for the creation of a healthy nation.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Oregun – Ikeja, Lagos
- Conducting research on new drugs and drug reactions in order to determine their safety and effectiveness
- Conducting microbiological tests on pharmaceutical products such as tablets, capsules, or syrups to ensure the absence of bacteria or other microorganisms that may pose a health risk to consumers
- Recording data about each step of the testing process for future reference
- Evaluating the effectiveness of new antimicrobial agents in combating drug-resistant microbes
- Identifying microbes in samples using techniques such as staining, culturing, and DNA analysis
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following standard practices regarding the use of sterilization procedures and protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and lab coats
- Conducting in-vitro tests on potential drugs to determine their effects on microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses
- Educating patients about the benefits and risks of new medications or possible side effects of existing ones
- Assisting with the development of new drugs by providing information about microorganisms and their interactions with other substances.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.