Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (MSBM), is a London Business school based in the United Kingdom. MSBM is a Pathway College offering ATHE level 4,5, 6 and 7 leading to a University Degree from top UK Universities.
MSBM is a private for-profit business school with offices Dubai (UAE), and administrative office in London, United Kingdom. It…
Read more about this company
Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Our ideal candidate is an expert in a variety of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media.
- Working with the creative team to select audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques and other cinematic techniques.
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Using refining techniques to enhance motion graphics and motion design.
- Adding visual effects to create artwork/use visual effects.
- Using handheld electronic/visual devices.
- Refining the creative process.
- Using a keen eye to bring life into the final results
- Animation of design assets.
- UI/Web design animation mock-ups.
- Organize and maintain video files, including following best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain and troubleshoot video equipment.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Retouch, correct, and colour-grade video and photo content.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (fine arts, multimedia production, journalism, or social sciences) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
- At least 3 years of experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization is a plus.
- Basic videography/production skills.
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; able to follow directions.
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of broadcast and digital distribution best practices including technical aspects of production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.