Jewels Leading Lights Academy is a Christian school that started off in September 2013 and was birth from the Bible club where children gather every Saturday to learn about Jesus and how to shine as lights in their everyday lives.
Read more about this company
National Value Education / Social Studies Teacher
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Liaise with the Head of Department and Learning Support where a student may have special educational needs and with the form tutor and Head of House if a student is experiencing pastoral difficulties.
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to study and build productive relationships with students.
- Set homework according to policy and pertinent to the studentability and wider workload.
- Promote high standards of organisation.
- Be punctual to lessons
- Provide high-quality, accurate, constructive, and targeted information to parents at Parents’ Evenings, in subject reports, incidental meetings and communications
- Assess, record, and monitor the progress of all students according to faculty guidelines in order to provide accurate information to parents in a variety of forms, as and when necessary.
- Maintain materials and resources as needed
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics. Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification in National Value Education or Social Studies.
2-3 years experience in teaching National value education.
Be able to teach National value education/Social Studies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.