Glovo – We are a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the…
Read more about this company
Partner Excellence Team Lead – Nigeria (They / She / He)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Your Work-Life Opportunity:
- Join us as a Partner Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Support the Partners team with all aspects of daily operations
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help identify worst performers and improve the preparation time and cancellations of our Partners
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relations with Top Partners on the field
- Coordinate and supervise a team of agents where you will have direct responsibility on their KPIs, results and quality of their performance.
- Bring important insights from the local operations and cooperate with relevant stakeholder to drive important changes which can make operations more efficient
- Work alongside and communicate effectively with all other teams involved, such as the Finance and the Content Departments to give our Partners the best support
- Bring innovation to and assist in the implementation of successful processes and automation opportunities
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Effective English written and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Experience managing, coordinating and motivating teams of 3-5 people
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel)
- Salesforce and SQL experience is a plus
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Socially active. Have good relationships in your team and have an ability to empathize with new people you meet
- Project management / coordination skills. Determined to get things done
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Method of Application
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc).
Interested and qualified? Go to Glovo on jobs.glovoapp.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.