Kuda is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly, and save more.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for an experienced and brilliant Partnerships Lead to build and scale our commercial partnerships activities, starting with our core market in Nigeria.
- You will play a key role in defining our local partnerships strategy and go-to-market plans, prioritizing the highest value opportunities, which should drive significant growth and increase Group profitability.
- The key to this role will be for you to use your deep understanding of the Group’s objectives and to lead the efforts to identify commercial partnerships This will lead to material synergies that help deliver on the Group’s objectives across the two core areas of user-base growth and revenue generation.
- You will need to bring a creative mindset and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Ensure that you are able to deeply understand what the Group is aiming to achieve across all core objectives.
- Convert this understanding of Group objectives into a strategic plan that augments efforts to achieve these objectives.
- Source and proactively manage a partner pipeline to ensure consistent growth and regular deal flow.
- Building, managing, and growing new strategic commercial partnerships to drive growth and generate revenues.
- Reaching out to new partners, conducting presentations for prospective partners, negotiating and managing deals and agreements.
- Owning forecasts and define strategic partner metrics.
- Working with Kuda’s internal stakeholders: Growth, Marketing, Product, Legal and CX to maximize deal success.
- 8+ years experience in similar Business Development/Sales/Commercial roles
- Deep knowledge of working in a high-growth environment, with a strong network across the African market and direct connections to various key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial personality with capability to manage multiple partnerships at the same time.
- Capability to prioritizing them based on the impact they can have on both the short and long term Group objectives.
- Strong commercial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Over time, the ability to build out a wider team and to effectively coach and lead this team.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.