Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe – from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City – to level up their games and scale in dynamic, frontier markets. In addition to our full-stack publishing service, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which allo…
Read more about this company
People Partner – Recruitment
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- As our In-house Recruiter, you will attract, assess and hire the best talent across the globe. Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment, including deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes.
- We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about finding talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles, helping to source and hire quality candidates
- Partner with the People team and Hiring Managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies to help meet competitive hiring goals
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and job-posts and announcements
- Minimum of three years working as a Recruiter
- High volume recruitment experience
- ATS and Job Boards experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Bonus: experience in gaming or B2C tech companies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Carry1st on jobs.workable.com to apply
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.