Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer…
Read more about this company
Performance Management Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
To develop and implement a Performance Management System (PMS) to ensure employees are appropriately motivated and appropriately recognized and rewarded for the contribution they make to the Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives the Performance Management System (PMS) to ensure all employees in the business know-how performance is evaluated and rewarded.
- Implements the PMS in coordination with Reward Specialist, to ensure an integrated pay-for-performance philosophy.
- Identifies the performance parameters and rules for the Bank and recognizes the difference between revenue and non-revenue-generating divisions to facilitate the accurate assessment and measurement of performance.
- Develops a performance management manual including a quick guide, forms, and templates in order to facilitate the implementation of the PMS.
- Initiates and follows up on the process of objectives and KPIs set during the beginning of the year, mid-year review, and annual appraisal to ensure that managers and employees complete the necessary.
- Supports the calibration process to ensure performance ratings are distributed in accordance with pre-defined standards and in line with the overall performance of the Bank.
- Process the analysis of the PM results, developing reports, and generating information that may help in the enhancement of the business effectiveness.
- Coordinate with Learning Academy and shares the employee’s needs identified during the performance appraisal outcome of the PMS to ensure training needs are identified.
- Drive the necessary training for managers and supervisors so that they are appropriately prepared to carry out their responsibilities such as setting objectives, targets, KPIs, and initiatives, and providing formal and informal feedback.
- Minimum education level –First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- Postgraduate qualification (MBA/MSc) plus relevant HR/Industry certification is a requirement. Professional membership in a HR body (SHRM, CIPD,) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of seven (5) years of HR experience, including experience implementing talent management solutions.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.