Never pay money for any certification or fee to an employer. Not sure, contact us
Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc
The first branch was establishe…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Manufacturing
A major player in the Agricultural sector is currently looking to fill the role of a Production Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of production personnel (Team-leads and Production staff).
- Ensure the effective use of available resources to achieve set targets (
- Ensure and maintain high percentage Operational Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Liaise with Utility and QC Departments when necessary.
- Ensure all Production personnel adhere to cGMP.
- Assist the Production Manager in production cost reduction.
- Ensure discipline of production personnel.
- Ensure control of material wastages in all areas of production.
- Coordinate the technical team to resolve technical issues.
- Ensure 5S is practiced at all areas of the production shop floor.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in science, or a related field is essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in Manufacturing,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile