Open Capital Advisors is a management consulting and financial advisory firm that drives growth, enables investment, and builds markets across Africa. We help high-impact businesses achieve scale, support investors to deploy capital, and enable the public sector to drive market-based solutions. Since we founded Open Capital in 2010, we have completed more than 700 engagements across 23 countries in Africa.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Project Management
- As a Project Leader you will support multiple live projects simultaneously across a range of high-growth industries and client types.
- Project Leaders work closely with our clients to develop business & industry strategies, structure capital raises, and address difficult operational challenges.
- Our work does not end with recommendations; in most projects, Open Capital teams oversee execution and implementation, working with all levels of client staff.
- You will join Open Capital at an exciting time – we are seeking to achieve broad, ambitious growth goals, and leverage our strong international brand in the impact investing and frontier market space.
- We are being called to solve challenges in many diverse frontier markets – from Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa to Sierra Leone, Niger, and the DRC.
- The right candidate should be excited to take on a new level of responsibility and genuinely motivated by the challenging strategic and financial questions we answer for our clients.
Your skills and experience
Project Leaders should feel comfortable leading multiple client projects, developing complex strategies and analyses, contributing fresh ideas, and feeling personally accountable for the impact we achieve. Our team is energetic and driven and we are quick to reward performance and initiative. We are open to a variety of backgrounds but top candidates will typically have the following:
- 5-10+ years of proven experience at a top global management consulting firm, investment firm, or experience as an entrepreneur or leader in a high-growth business, with significant responsibility for deliverables and client service;
- Significant experience leading relevant projects, including strong communication skills and analytical abilities;
- Ability to effectively work with clients at all levels and backgrounds;
- Interest in guiding teams and mentoring our analysts & junior team members;
- Demonstrated experience in emerging markets and particularly Africa experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English is required.
- Applicants interested in Abidjan & Dakar locations should be fluent in French and English.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.