Kamen is one of the fast-growing construction, quarry and infrastructure development firm in Nigeria. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth to our customers.
Read more about this company
Project Management Officer (Civil Engineer)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Direct and supervise all workers for all civil infrastructure works across our project.
- Interpret and explain plans and other construction drawings to workers, stakeholders, etc.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines. Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Evaluate construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans, Enforce HSE implementation, etc.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 – 15 years of experience within the Real Estate / Construction space
- Membership of any professional Engineering body is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, etc.
- Additional Information
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV in PDF Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.