Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Travels & Tours
The principal duty of a protocol officer is to foster understanding and cooperation between individuals, corporations, organizations and foreign bodies. The incumbent manages all ticketing administration processes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner for the business – queue management, schedule changes, cancellations, exchanges, re-issues, debit memos, e-ticketing, etc
- Make flight booking arrangements for staff on local and international travels
- Obtain prices from various airlines to find the best flight prices and options Check-in for flights, select seats per staff preference, send boarding passes.
- Procure necessary medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights & accommodation as requested
- Managing databases of frequent flyer miles, tickets, and other important data
- Ensure prompt processing of visa application for GMD and other staff approved for overseas travel.
- Liaise with compliance Manager on expatriate quotas, visa permit, and residency card and immigration documentations for expatriates.
- Arrange hotel and airport transfers travel packages in anticipation of travel
- Liaise with business heads to arrange logistics for local and international travels
- Arranging lodging and accommodation for staff on local and international travels
- Plan and arrange logistics for airport pickups and local movement abroad
- Carry out research of Airlines and Airfares around the world including their coverage and destinations
- Any other function as may be assigned by the GHR and GMD
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience in the Travels & Tours Industry.
- Relevant IATA Certifications is an added advantage
- Proven experience as Protocol Officer
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to details
- Time Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
N200,000 – N250,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.