Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations.
Interswitch, through its Ã¢â‚¬Å“Super SwitchÃ¢â‚¬&A…
Read more about this company
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- To design, document and implement tests to expose bugs, and work with teams to checkmate the recurrence of errors in order to meet high-quality standards.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process and apply the same in the assigned Engineering cluster or any other assigned tasks
- Employ Continuous Testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers
- Ensures that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices
- Performs the pre-testing phase of application development by participating in requirement reviews to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations
- Follow the automation test strategy, implement and maintain tests
- Implement performance tests to report on system capability and limits
- Ensure security best practices for developed applications
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs
- Coordinate software releases to ensure seamless deployments every time
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction
- Identifies, reports, guides and tracks the rectification of faults in products during the development stage
- Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional Qualification(s): Optional, ISTQB is a plus
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 1 – 2 years hands on experience in Testing and Automation.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.