Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing …
Read more about this company
Quality System Senior Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Provides assistance to the area, by preparing, updating Quality System documents, and analyzing quality internal performance indicators. Manages and follows up Quality events.
- Prepares, updates and reviews Quality Management Systems documents.
- Develops and controls the quality internal performance indicators, preparing the necessary reports (e.g. Quality Flash , QSMR).
- Manages and follows up Quality events (customer claims/disatisfactions, non-conformities, etc).
- Administrates quality information systems.
- Coordinates implementation of Quality Management System activities (e.g. Verification, final control, metrology, local documents, event management, inspection & testing as applicable).
- Coordinates the implementation of Quality policies and programs, ensuring compliance of plant operations with Tenaris policies. Is responsible for validating quality requirements and technical specifications of customers and performs follow up on external audits
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a second class upper division
- It is required at least 2 years experience in quality related activities in Oil and Gas Industry.
- High degree of flexibility between plant and administrative support is required
- Experience with audit management and process improvement activities will be an added advantage to achieve the above highlighted responsibilities.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.