We were the first direct Employer of Record.
Now, we’re much more.
Atlas enables innovative companies to compete in a global economy, believing that businesses should employ whomever they want, wherever the talent exists. As the largest Direct Employer of Record (EOR), Atlas is a technology platform that is supported by experts and delivers flexibi…
Read more about this company
Regional Benefits Specialist – Africa / ME
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- We are looking to hire a Regional Benefits Specialist (Africa & ME) to join our HR Service Delivery Team. The ideal candidate will support, administer and solve benefit queries.
- The role reports into the Regional Benefits Manager, and requires someone who enjoys admin.
- Support the Organization of our Benefits portfolio worldwide.
- Support the administration of sourcing and onboard new benefits providers
- Administer benefits for clients, having an in-depth knowledge of the products offered.
- Solving benefits queries coming from clients and employees.
- Enroll new employees in existing plans.
- Deal with Health insurance, pension plan, Mobile phone, leasing providers
- Keep all the information about providers and related processes tracked and organized.
- Work closely with the billing department to ensure that all our benefits are correctly invoiced to clients monthly.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or other business related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, and Global benefits administration.
- Preferred knowledge of Africa/ME.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to build strong partnerships.
What We Value:
- Compensation & Benefits Administration background
- Knowledge of employee benefits administration at large, international scale.
- Back office and administration experience, HR admin background preferred.
- Able to work in a matrixed environment with international stockholders.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Proven experience working in a global service environment.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose – simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Atlas Technology Solutions on www.atlashxm.com to apply
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.