The NaijaBet website, is a service offered by Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Management Limited In partnership with LiveBet International Limited to provide an exciting avenue for Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike in any part of Africa and indeed the entire world to take part in sports betting based on the weekly fixtures as published by the Football Asso…
Read more about this company
Remote Social Media Manager(Sports Betting)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be the voice for a company across social channels and responsible for responding to comments and creating content.
- You are to look for opportunities to increase brand exposure for the company.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and skills
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent Leadership qualities .
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc/HND/OND degree in Marketing or relevant field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV COVER LETTER (Mandatory) to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.