Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending, and trading, exploration, and haulage services.
Read more about this company
Retail Station Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Delta , Ogun
- Job Field Oil and Gas / Energy  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and continuously improve sales activities at the station, monitor product discharge, coordinate stock planning and management to ensure regular product availability. In addition, maintaining relationships with statutory agencies, security agents and coordinating staff’s activities at the outlet are major responsibilities of the employee in this position.
- Responsible for proper coordination of all activities at the station.
- Daily stock scanning, Stock planning and Management.
- Conduct Security Surveillance and Liase with relevant External and Internal Security Agents to ensure a safe secure operating environment.
- Develop cordial and productive relationships with relevant Statutory Agencies and regulatory Bodies.
- Establish & Achieve station profitability/Sales goals.
- Aggressive Marketing of prospective customers.
- Build and manage robust customer relationships.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales & inventory reports
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Ensure Customer Care/satisfaction always.
- Develop a new business relationship.
- Ensure individual and Unit target are met and surpassed at all time.
- Build and sustain efficient Teamwork/Force for achieving the unit and the organizational goals and objectives.
- Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update report at an agreed interval (3hours) for planning purposes on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain cash evacuation policy that works.
- Supervision and Coordination of the entire station Staff.
- Station Public Relation Officer
- Other assigned responsibilities by the managements.
- Candidate should have a minimum of OND & maximum of HND.
- Candidate should be smart and able to communicate in English
- Candidate should be between 23-32 years of age
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.