Etcon Analytical and Environmental Systems & Services Limited is a wholly Nigerian Company specialized in the sales, marketing, distribution, installation, startup and maintenance of various equipment in Nigeria Industries and Institutions. Our wide product selection allows us to offer various expert solutions which, when aligned with our strategy focuses on…
Read more about this company
Sales & Business Development Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- City Yaba
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales technical assistance, product education to clients on microbiological/analytical/quality control/environmental monitoring products and equipment.
- Generating Sales Inquiries and responding to Request For Quotes and inquiries from Clients.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events;
- Starting up, maintaining, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting a wide variety of laboratory Instruments, Quality Control Instruments, industrial instruments.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, Principals, and relevant authorities.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Promoting the Company’s product portfolio and lines of representation amongst current and prospective clients by Emails, Cold Calls, and Scheduled Visits.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identifying sales prospects and following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and sales contracts.
- Following up on submitted quotations, specification queries, submitted invoices.
- Developing and maintaining sales and marketing materials.
- Providing content management for the company’s websites and e-commerce sites;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Performing multifaceted general office support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND with Science Background (Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Physics / Biochemistry / Microbiology).
- 2 – 5 years previous/relevant /proven sales experience.
- Good communication and relations skills.
- Brilliant negotiation skills.
- This job role is open to preferably female candidate
Skills & Experience:
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Good command of English.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- An understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of a CRM tool is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Extensive travel within and outside Lagos is an essential part of the job.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile