Our vision is to become the leading brand in electrical materials industry in Lagos and to establish a one stop electrical materials supply corner store in Lagos City and other key cities in Nigeria and West Africa at large.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer to assist with the selling of complex scientific and technological products or services.
- The Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients’ needs.
- To be successful as a Sales Engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.