Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed (up to 230Mbps).
Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by deliverin…
Read more about this company
Senior Analyst, Corporate Affairs
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Understandthe Nigerian Communications Act 2003, all the company’sLicense Documents and all other regulatory prescriptions particularly those that relate to competition, national roaming, interconnect, co-location, infrastructure sharing, licensing regime, resale of transmission capacity, international transit rights, wholesale and retail price control and in that regard, ensure any potential anti-competitive practices bordering on the aforementioned activities are satisfactorily resolved or escalated for resolution.
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host communities within the Cell Site/BaseStation location and leverage on all existing relationships to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Ensure payment of approved State and Local Government Statutory Operating Taxes and Levies, and avoid imposition of spurious levies and charges by the State and Local Government Authorities through proactive monitoring and lobbying.
- Monitoring and maintaining a database of all Regulatory Compliance issues and ensuring that the company complies with all regulations.
- Facilitate community engagement meetings, initiate and implement community engagement activities that support ntel’s strategic objectives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 6 – 7 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.