In constant pursuit of operational excellence, we meet the needs of oil and gas clients by offering a wide range of services in continental offshore and deepwater offshore. Deeply anchored locally, we believe our proximity with our clients is one of our main assets. Through our global network of shipmanagers, of BOURBON Training Centers and BOURBON Repair Ce…
Read more about this company
Senior Business Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Roles and responsibilities
The objective of this role will be to:
- To support the Business Analyst (BA) and participate in the mission of the Management Control process;
- Measure Business profitability and performance (e.g. reporting);
- Provide managers with monitoring tools (e.g. budget delivery appraisal);
- Ensure final financial data is accurate.
- Supervise the preparation and timely delivery of the budget as per FM direction.
- Contribute in providing appropriate monitoring tools to management and operational managers.
- Supervise the production of rolling forecasts to determine and take corrective action.
- Manage the delivering of appropriate management information and reporting (financial data) ensuring data availability for presentations, ensuring compliance and consistency in group reporting.
- Follow up variance : ensuring and analyzing deviation versus budget in coordination with operational stakeholders of his scope
- Data Quality analysis on monthly basis ensuring accurate and reliable data
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Management Information Systems or any business related degree;
- ACA / CIMA; IT Knowledge
- 5- 8 years working experience in Consulting, Finance & Accounting or Business Analytics,
- Experience working with one of the Big 4 is a plus or an asset.
- Additional Certificates and/or diplomas in Business / Data Analytics is an added advantage
- Data Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Information Systems
- Risk Management
- Stress Management
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.