Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Read more about this company
Smart Programme Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit  , Project Management
You are responsible for leading SMART, MIYCN KAP and SQUEAC survey implementation in different LGAs of intervention in the programmes implemented by ACF in Northern Nigeria.
More precisely, your tasks will be to:
- To vuild up an ACF team and coordinate the implementation of planned nutrition SMART surveys in the targeted areas;
- To support and effectively manage surveys, teams and internal coordination;
- To plan, support and follow up on capacity development of the field teams (including both ACF and SMoH staff) in nutrition assessment and support the MEAL department to improve the quality of CMAM data;
- To appropriately represent ACF and coordinate externally;
- To produce timely and quality reports;
- To collaborate with the states’ surveillance unit to support ACF WASH and ACF Rapid Response Unit in quantifying disaster/emergencies through rapid identification and escalation;
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition by research or related field, in addition to a Certification in SMART and SQUEAC Surveys implementation and training, and a good knowledge of ENA for SMART, Epi info and SPSS applications.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Managing nutrition assessments, research, in addition to nutrition programme management in emergency set-up, including proposal writing, project budget management, reporting and training provision, in the humanitarian context.
- Excellent Writing and analytical skills
- Good Management, representation, and negotiation competencies
- Willing to do frequent travels to mentor and monitor activities and easily acculturate with remote area’s living conditions.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- A former ACF experience will be considered as a plus
Your Conditions of Employment
For National Staff:
- 12 months fixed term contract under Nigerian legislation
- Basic Salary: Starting from 1,175,742 Naira per month
- Rent allowance: 50,000 Naira per month
- Transportation allowance: 16,667 Naira per month
- Leave allowance: 10% of Basic Salary per month
- Pension: Employer contribution 10% of gross salary, Employee contribution 8% of gross salary
- Annual leave: 2 days per month
- Private health insurance: 100% health care coverage provided by the organization
- Private life assurance: 24/7 life assurance coverage provided by the organization
- Training: Free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform
- Relocation benefits: 120,000 Naira lump sum relocation allowance, 20 days accommodation allowance (10,000 Naira per night), flight ticket from the home base to the working base at the beginning and end of the assignment
- Women at ACF are entitled to benefits such as maternity leave, compassionate leave for a hospitalized child and creche facilities for babies
- Delocalised staff in the field offices are entitled to 2 flight trips per year back to their state of origin (within Nigeria)
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.