MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi…
Read more about this company
Trade Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000
- Develop strategic ideas to grow the business.
- Identify and recruit strategically located outlets to offer PSB services.
- Perform full agent recruitment, including finalization of all contract documents.
- Ensure recruited outlets are always active, adequately trained and appropriately branded.
- Liaise with agents to comply with business regulations and requirements.
- Ensure proper branding and pricing display at each outlet.
- Responsible for activations and any other trade marketing activities in allocated areas.
- BSc/HND in any field from any reputable university in Nigeria.
- Experience in field sales is an added advantage.
- 0 – 2 years of proven work experience as a trade development executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Product knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Organizational skill.
- Leadership skill.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.