We are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums. We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Salary Range ₦30,000 – ₦50,000
Your primary role will include the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting, and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Open boxes, and other containers.
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Pick items according to the Order form.
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty and adjust inventory accordingly.
- Pack items according to specified packing guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space, and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum
- Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner, including pre-paid shipping packaging, stationary, tissue paper, boxes, etc.
- Constantly work to improve processes.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Perform stock takes bi-annually on all products in the warehouse.
- Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to.
- Identify errors and eliminate root causes using robust countermeasures.
- Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring physical stock is in line with the inventory management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner.
- Ability to be resilient, assertive, optimistic, and open to change.
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- Assist with warehouse sales, including working weekends where required, bump in and bump out.
- OND / SSCE holder only.
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates staying on the Mainland will be preferred.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.