EAP Africa in cooperation with BudgIT Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation, has announced the Youth Leadership Programme 2021.
The program’s goals include equipping young people with leadership skills so that they may be socially active citizens and with tools to participate in change programs and projects in their communities that are aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Program Qualification Requirements
- Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled in a Nigerian higher education institution and be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Applicants must organize a group of 3-5 people who are committed to participating in online training and are accessible for mentorship.
- Members of the team could come from a variety of Nigerian universities.
- Applicants must exhibit high academic and leadership potential, as well as a willingness to finish the program.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English, as it will be the primary language of communication during the program.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below.
To apply, go to for LEAP Africa.
Important information for applicants to the LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Program:
- The first step entails applicants building a team of three to five people who share the same vision, drive, and dedication to solving societal problems, as well as selecting a team leader.
- In a 2-minute video, you will introduce your team and share your social problem as well as why your team should be chosen. Include a link to the video on YouTube or Google Drive in your online application.
- The final stage entails submitting an application. It entails completing the application form on behalf of the team, with the team leader being responsible for doing so. Team leaders must guarantee that all team members are enthusiastic about and committed to the program’s overarching purpose and objective.
Visit the LEAP Africa website for additional information.
Source: Naijaonpoint Media
NaijaOnPoint Media is a trained journalist, researcher, creative writer, content creator, video editor and freelancer. He studied Mass Communication at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, where he acquired requisite training for the practice of journalism. He loves the media. His interest mostly lies in the print medium where his creative writing skill makes him a perfect fit.