The American military’s foundational elements, however, are absent. The U.S. cannot support a major-power war logistically, which is the most obvious weakness. The military cargo fleet is built to handle a small number of emergencies. The United States must think about how it would fight with the military as it is now because war is imminent. In some circumstances, such might entail adapting machinery and gear for new purposes.
Let's Be Honest! The U.S. Military Is Not Ready For A Major Conflict
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- Busy Legislators! Nebraska Passes 12-Week Abortion Ban and Gender-Affirming Child Care Restrictions
- NFL Hall Of Famer, Civil Rights Pioneer Jim Brown, Dead At 87
- Colt and Smith & Wesson M1917 Revolvers: A Big Deal for a Reason
- 95-Year-Old Female With Dementia, Tasered; Critical Condition
- Russian Security Council Warns Radioactive Cloud Blowing Toward Western Europe!!
- Bill Barr Condemns FBI After Released Durham Report